» » Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo Betting Tips & Prediction 11.03.2018

Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo Betting Tips & Prediction 11.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
Match status: SPAIN: LaLiga - Round 28
Kick-off:
Venue: Wanda Metropolitano
Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Sunday March 11, 2018, when Atletico Madrid host visitors Celta Vigo in a La Liga match at what is set to be the Wanda Metropolitano. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Atletico Madrid - 2nd on 61 points in the La Liga table - come into this game on the back of four draws and one loss (WLWWW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.39 that the home side win (a 61 percent probability) with Parimatch.

Celta Vigo, who are in 9th place on 38 points and with two wins, one draw and two losses (WLWLD) from their last five games, are priced at 8.00 (a 17 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 4.75 - the probability of 22% to take place.
Atletico Madrid to win @ 1.39 Draw @ 4.75 Celta Vigo to win @ 8.00

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo match is estimated at the price of 1.85 by Parimatch, which equals a 48 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.95 to go through at full time - which is 52 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at Parimatch Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.85 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.95

Will both of them score?

Atletico Madrid managed to keep a clean sheet in three of their last five matches as Celta Vigo have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 13 in total, with the visitors netting in three of the past five, having shipped 6 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 46 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.04 with Parimatch Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.70 with the probability percentage of 54 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.04 BTTS - No @ 1.70

Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Under 3.0 @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1
More Today's Betting Tips
22 May 16:30 Excelsior v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 16:30 Excelsior v Waalwijk 49 23 28 72 28 68 32 W1 (0.0 AH)
Pick: W1 (0.0 AH) | Odds: 1.48
22 May 16:30 Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 16:30 Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles 49 33 18 67 33 69 31 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.53
22 May 18:00 St. Gallen v Young Boys
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:00 St. Gallen v Young Boys 24 22 54 70 30 67 33 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.79
22 May 18:00 Thun v Basel
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:00 Thun v Basel 35 26 39 65 35 65 35 X2 & Over 2.5
Pick: X2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
22 May 18:30 Kortrijk v Charleroi
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:30 Kortrijk v Charleroi 48 24 28 64 36 62 38 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.66
22 May 18:45 Graafschap v Cambuur
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
22 May 18:45 Graafschap v Cambuur 49 29 22 64 36 62 38 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.79
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10