Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich Prediction & Betting tips 18.01.2019

Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich Prediction & Betting tips 18.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich Prediction & Betting tips 18.01.2019
Match status: GERMANY: Bundesliga - Round 18
Kick-off:
Venue: Wirsol Rhein-Neckar Arena
Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Friday January 18, 2019, when Hoffenheim host visitors Bayern Munich in a Bundesliga match at what is set to be the Wirsol Rhein-Neckar Arena. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Hoffenheim - 7th on 25 points in the Bundesliga table - come into this game on the back of one win, three draws and one loss (LWDDD) and can be backed at the odds of 5.30 that the home side win (a 23 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Bayern Munich, who are in 2nd place on 36 points and with three wins and two draws (DDWWW) from their last five games, are priced at 1.63 (a 50 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 4.48 - the probability of 27% to take place.
Hoffenheim to win @ 5.30 Draw @ 4.48 Bayern Munich to win @ 1.63

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich match is estimated at the price of 1.39 by 1xBet, which equals a 25 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.90 to go through at full time - which is 75 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.39 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.90

Will both of them score?

Hoffenheim managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as Bayern Munich have done so in five in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 9 in total, with the visitors netting in three of the past five, having shipped 8 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 66 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.50 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.75 with the probability percentage of 34 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.50 BTTS - No @ 2.75

Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Win 2 @ 1.63 (5/8)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
1-2 Away Win @ 8.00 (9/1)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join YouTube
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code: MAINBONUS
Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code: MAXBONUS
Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code: 657
Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats