Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Alashkert vs Celtic Prediction & Betting tips 10.07.2018

Alashkert vs Celtic Prediction & Betting tips 10.07.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
Alashkert vs Celtic Prediction & Betting tips 10.07.2018
Alashkert vs Celtic Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Tuesday July 10, 2018, when Alashkert host visitors Celtic in a Champions League match at what is set to be the Vazgen Sargsyan Republican Stadium. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: EUROPE: Champions League - Qualification - 1/8-finals
Kick-off:
Venue: Vazgen Sargsyan Republican Stadium

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Alashkert come into this game on the back of two wins and three draws (WDDDW) and can be backed at the odds of 12.00 that the home side win (a 17 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Celtic, who are with four wins and one loss (WWLWW) from their last five games, are priced at 1.29 (a 60 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 5.10 - the probability of 23% to take place.
Alashkert to win @ 12.00 Draw @ 5.10 Celtic to win @ 1.29

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Alashkert vs Celtic match is estimated at the price of 2.11 by 1xBet, which equals a 55 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.78 to go through at full time - which is 45 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 2.11 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.78

Will both of them score?

Alashkert managed to keep a clean sheet in three of their last five matches as Celtic have done so in four in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in three of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 7 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 11 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 35 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.68 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.52 with the probability percentage of 65 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.68 BTTS - No @ 1.52

Alashkert vs Celtic Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Over 2.0 @ 1.55 (6/11)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Alashkert vs Celtic
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

0 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and Instagram right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
parimatch
$25 Free Bet
Review Go to Parimatch
Our Rating: 9/10
10bet
€200 Bonus
Review Go to 10Bet
Our Rating: 8.5/10
pinnacle
High Odds
Review Go to Pinnacle
Our Rating: 8/10
sportingbet
€/$25 Bonus
Review Go to Sportingbet
Our Rating: 7.5/10
Today's Key stats