Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Germany vs Spain Prediction & Betting tips 23.03.2018

Germany vs Spain Prediction & Betting tips 23.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
Germany vs Spain Prediction & Betting tips 23.03.2018
Germany vs Spain Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Friday March 23, 2018, when Germany host visitors Spain in a Friendly match at what is set to be the Esprit Arena. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: WORLD: Friendly International
Venue: Esprit Arena

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Germany come into this game on the back of three wins and two draws (DDWWW) and can be backed at the odds of 2.39 that the home side win (a 48 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Spain, who are with four wins and one draw (DWWWW) from their last five games, are priced at 3.20 (a 22 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.39 - the probability of 30% to take place.
Germany to win @ 2.39 Draw @ 3.39 Spain to win @ 3.20

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Germany vs Spain match is estimated at the price of 1.95 by 1xBet, which equals a 52 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.85 to go through at full time - which is 48 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.95 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.85

Will both of them score?

Germany managed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last five matches as Spain have done so in four in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 16 in total, with the visitors netting in five of the past five, having shipped 20 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 55 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.72 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.00 with the probability percentage of 45 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.72 BTTS - No @ 2.00

Germany vs Spain Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
X2 @ 1.60 (3/5)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Germany vs Spain
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

0 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and WhatsApp chat right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 1