Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Celta Vigo vs Las Palmas Betting Tips & Prediction 05.03.2018

Celta Vigo vs Las Palmas Betting Tips & Prediction 05.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
Match status: SPAIN: LaLiga - Round 27
Venue: Estadio de Balaídos
Celta Vigo vs Las Palmas Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Monday March 05, 2018, when Celta Vigo host visitors Las Palmas in a La Liga match at what is set to be the Estadio de Balaídos. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Celta Vigo - 11th on 35 points in the La Liga table - come into this game on the back of one win, one draw and three losses (LWLDL) and can be backed at the odds of 1.44 that the home side win (a 59 percent probability) with Parimatch.

Las Palmas, who are in 18th place on 20 points and with one win, three draws and one loss (DDLDW) from their last five games, are priced at 7.50 (a 16 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 4.50 - the probability of 25% to take place.
Celta Vigo to win @ 1.44 Draw @ 4.50 Las Palmas to win @ 7.50

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Celta Vigo vs Las Palmas match is estimated at the price of 1.60 by Parimatch, which equals a 40 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.29 to go through at full time - which is 60 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at Parimatch Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.60 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.29

Will both of them score?

Celta Vigo managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as Las Palmas have done so in three in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in three of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 5 in total, with the visitors netting in three of the past five, having shipped 3 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 47 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.80 with Parimatch Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.95 with the probability percentage of 53 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.80 BTTS - No @ 1.95

Celta Vigo vs Las Palmas Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Over 2.5 @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Celta Vigo vs Las Palmas
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join WhatsApp
votes: 2
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
$25 Free Bet
Review Go to Parimatch
Our Rating: 9/10
€200 Bonus
Review Go to 10Bet
Our Rating: 8.5/10
High Odds
Review Go to Pinnacle
Our Rating: 8/10
€/$25 Bonus
Review Go to Sportingbet
Our Rating: 7.5/10
Today's Key stats