Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Brighton vs Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips 04.03.2018

Brighton vs Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips 04.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
Match status: ENGLAND: Premier League - Round 29
Kick-off:
Venue: Amex Stadium
Brighton vs Arsenal Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Sunday March 04, 2018, when Brighton host visitors Arsenal in a Premier League match at what is set to be the Amex Stadium. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Brighton - 12th on 31 points in the Premier League table - come into this game on the back of three wins and two draws (WWDWD) and can be backed at the odds of 4.00 that the home side win (a 31 percent probability) with Parimatch.

Arsenal, who are in 6th place on 45 points and with One win and four losses (LLLWL) from their last five games, are priced at 1.95 (a 39 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.75 - the probability of 30% to take place.
Brighton to win @ 4.00 Draw @ 3.75 Arsenal to win @ 1.95

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Brighton vs Arsenal match is estimated at the price of 1.80 by Parimatch, which equals a 44 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.00 to go through at full time - which is 56 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at Parimatch Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.80 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.00

Will both of them score?

Brighton managed to keep a clean sheet in none of their last five matches as Arsenal have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 12 in total, with the visitors netting in two of the past five, having shipped 4 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 60 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.70 with Parimatch Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.04 with the probability percentage of 40 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.70 BTTS - No @ 2.04

Brighton vs Arsenal Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
1X @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Brighton vs Arsenal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join WhatsApp
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
parimatch
$25 Free Bet
Review Go to Parimatch
Our Rating: 9/10
10bet
€200 Bonus
Review Go to 10Bet
Our Rating: 8.5/10
pinnacle
High Odds
Review Go to Pinnacle
Our Rating: 8/10
sportingbet
€/$25 Bonus
Review Go to Sportingbet
Our Rating: 7.5/10
Today's Key stats