Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Borussia Dortmund vs FC Augsburg Betting Tips 26.02.2018

Borussia Dortmund vs FC Augsburg Betting Tips 26.02.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
Borussia Dortmund vs FC Augsburg Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Monday February 26, 2018, when Borussia Dortmund host visitors FC Augsburg in a Bundesliga match at what is set to be the Signal Iduna Park. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: GERMANY: Bundesliga - Round 24
Kick-off:
Venue: Signal Iduna Park

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Borussia Dortmund - 2nd on 40 points in the Bundesliga table - come into this game on the back of four wins and one draw (DWWWW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.44 that the home side win (a 56 percent probability) with 1xBet.

FC Augsburg, who are in 10th place on 31 points and with one win, one draw and three losses (LLWDL) from their last five games, are priced at 7.50 (a 18 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 4.50 - the probability of 26% to take place.
Borussia Dortmund to win @ 1.44 Draw @ 4.50 FC Augsburg to win @ 7.50

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Borussia Dortmund vs FC Augsburg match is estimated at the price of 1.64 by 1xBet, which equals a 42 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.20 to go through at full time - which is 58 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.64 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.20

Will both of them score?

Borussia Dortmund managed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last five matches as FC Augsburg have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 10 in total, with the visitors netting in two of the past five, having shipped 4 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 60 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.80 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.95 with the probability percentage of 40 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.80 BTTS - No @ 1.95

Borussia Dortmund vs FC Augsburg Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Win 1 @ 1.44
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Borussia Dortmund vs FC Augsburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

0 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and WhatsApp chat right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 1