Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Hertha Berlin vs Mainz Betting Tips & Prediction 16.02.2018

Hertha Berlin vs Mainz Betting Tips & Prediction 16.02.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
Hertha Berlin vs Mainz Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Friday February 16, 2018, when Hertha Berlin host visitors Mainz in a Bundesliga match at what is set to be the Olympiastadion. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: GERMANY: Bundesliga - Round 23
Kick-off:
Venue: Olympiastadion

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Hertha Berlin - 11th on 30 points in the Bundesliga table - come into this game on the back of One win, three draws and one loss (WDDDL) and can be backed at the odds of 2.04 that the home side win (a 47 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Mainz, who are in 16th place on 20 points and with One win and four losses (LLLLW) from their last five games, are priced at 4.00 (a 23 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.25 - the probability of 30% to take place.
Hertha Berlin to win @ 2.04 Draw @ 3.25 Mainz to win @ 4.00

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Hertha Berlin vs Mainz match is estimated at the price of 2.07 by 1xBet, which equals a 54 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.72 to go through at full time - which is 46 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 2.07 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.72

Will both of them score?

Hertha Berlin managed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last five matches as Mainz have done so in none in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in three of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 4 in total, with the visitors netting in two of the past five, having shipped 5 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 62 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.91 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.87 with the probability percentage of 38 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.91 BTTS - No @ 1.87

Hertha Berlin vs Mainz Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
AH1 (0) @ 1.45
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hertha Berlin vs Mainz
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

1 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and WhatsApp chat right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 2