Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » FC Copenhagen vs KuPS Prediction & Betting tips 19.07.2018

FC Copenhagen vs KuPS Prediction & Betting tips 19.07.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
FC Copenhagen vs KuPS Prediction & Betting tips 19.07.2018
Match status: EUROPE: Europa League - Qualification - 1/8-finals
Kick-off:
Venue: Telia Parken
FC Copenhagen vs KuPS Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Thursday July 19, 2018, when FC Copenhagen host visitors KuPS in a Europa League match at what is set to be the Telia Parken. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

FC Copenhagen come into this game on the back of two wins, one draw and two losses (LWWDL) and can be backed at the odds of 1.26 that the home side win (a 72 percent probability) with 1xBet.

KuPS, who are with one win, two draws and two losses (LWDLD) from their last five games, are priced at 10.50 (a 13 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 6.75 - the probability of 15% to take place.
FC Copenhagen to win @ 1.26 Draw @ 6.75 KuPS to win @ 10.50

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the FC Copenhagen vs KuPS match is estimated at the price of 1.56 by 1xBet, which equals a 35 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.53 to go through at full time - which is 65 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.56 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.53

Will both of them score?

FC Copenhagen managed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last five matches as KuPS have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in three of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 6 in total, with the visitors netting in three of the past five, having shipped 4 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 45 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.12 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.77 with the probability percentage of 55 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.12 BTTS - No @ 1.77

FC Copenhagen vs KuPS Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
BTTS - No @ 1.77 (5/6)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Copenhagen vs KuPS
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our Instagram and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Instagram
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code:

MAXBONUS

Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats