» » Manchester City vs Basel Prediction & Betting Tips 07.03.2018

Manchester City vs Basel Prediction & Betting Tips 07.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
Match status: EUROPE: Champions League - Play Offs - 1/8-finals
Kick-off:
Venue: Etihad Stadium
Manchester City vs Basel Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Wednesday' March 07, 2018, when Manchester City host visitors Basel in a Champions League match at what is set to be the Etihad Stadium. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Manchester City come into this game on the back of four draws and one loss (WWWLW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.17 that the home side win (a 69 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Basel, who are with one wins and four losses (LLLWL) from their last five games, are priced at 17.00 (a 18 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 8.00 - the probability of 13% to take place.
Manchester City to win @ 1.17 Draw @ 8.00 Basel to win @ 17.00

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Manchester City vs Basel match is estimated at the price of 1.44 by 1xBet, which equals a 33 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.70 to go through at full time - which is 67 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.44 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.70

Will both of them score?

Manchester City managed to keep a clean sheet in four of their last five matches as Basel have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 11 in total, with the visitors netting in one of the past five, having shipped 2 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 44 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.15 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.67 with the probability percentage of 56 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.15 BTTS - No @ 1.67

Manchester City vs Basel Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Over 2.5 @ 1.48
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Manchester City vs Basel
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1
More Today's Betting Tips
25 May 15:00 FC Copenhagen v FC Nordsjaelland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 15:00 FC Copenhagen v FC Nordsjaelland 60 23 17 64 36 60 40 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.48
25 May 16:00 Frosinone v Chievo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 16:00 Frosinone v Chievo 46 23 31 67 33 55 45 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.69
25 May 16:15 Sporting v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 16:15 Sporting v FC Porto 46 23 31 47 53 44 56 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
25 May 17:00 Konyaspor v Akhisar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 17:00 Konyaspor v Akhisar 59 26 15 51 49 57 43 W1 & Under 4.5
Pick: W1 & Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.95
25 May 18:00 RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 18:00 RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich 24 30 46 61 39 58 42 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
25 May 18:30 Bologna v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 18:30 Bologna v Napoli 28 23 49 72 28 63 37 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.90
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10