Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Crystal Palace vs Manchester Utd Betting tips & Prediction 05.03.2018

Crystal Palace vs Manchester Utd Betting tips & Prediction 05.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
Match status: ENGLAND: Premier League - Round 29
Kick-off:
Venue: Selhurst Park
Crystal Palace vs Manchester Utd Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Monday March 05, 2018, when Crystal Palace host visitors Manchester Utd in a Premier League match at what is set to be the Selhurst Park. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Crystal Palace - 18th on 27 points in the Premier League table - come into this game on the back of Two draws and three losses (LLDDL) and can be backed at the odds of 7.00 that the home side win (a 19 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Manchester Utd, who are in 3rd place on 59 points and with three wins, one draw and one loss (WDWLW) from their last five games, are priced at 1.55 (a 53 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 4.33 - the probability of 28% to take place.
Crystal Palace to win @ 7.00 Draw @ 4.33 Manchester Utd to win @ 1.55

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Crystal Palace vs Manchester Utd match is estimated at the price of 2.00 by 1xBet, which equals a 52 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.80 to go through at full time - which is 48 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 2.00 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.80

Will both of them score?

Crystal Palace managed to keep a clean sheet in none of their last five matches as Manchester Utd have done so in three in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 4 in total, with the visitors netting in three of the past five, having shipped 6 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 46 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.04 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.70 with the probability percentage of 54 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.04 BTTS - No @ 1.70

Crystal Palace vs Manchester Utd Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Win 2 @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Crystal Palace vs Manchester Utd
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join WhatsApp
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
parimatch
$25 Free Bet
Review Go to Parimatch
Our Rating: 9/10
10bet
€200 Bonus
Review Go to 10Bet
Our Rating: 8.5/10
pinnacle
High Odds
Review Go to Pinnacle
Our Rating: 8/10
sportingbet
€/$25 Bonus
Review Go to Sportingbet
Our Rating: 7.5/10
Today's Key stats