Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Benfica vs Maritimo Prediction & Betting tips 03.03.2018

Benfica vs Maritimo Prediction & Betting tips 03.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-0
Match status: PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga - Round 25
Kick-off:
Venue: Estádio da Luz
Benfica vs Maritimo Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Saturday March 03, 2018, when Benfica host visitors Maritimo in a Primeira Liga match at what is set to be the Estádio da Luz. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Benfica - 2nd on 59 points in the Primeira Liga table - come into this game on the back of four wins and one draw (WWWWD) and can be backed at the odds of 1.16 that the home side win (a 68 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Maritimo, who are in 8th place on 33 points and with one win, one draw and three losses (WDLLL) from their last five games, are priced at 15.00 (a 10 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 7.00 - the probability of 22% to take place.
Benfica to win @ 1.16 Draw @ 7.00 Maritimo to win @ 15.00

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Benfica vs Maritimo match is estimated at the price of 1.47 by 1xBet, which equals a 34 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.60 to go through at full time - which is 66 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.47 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.60

Will both of them score?

Benfica managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as Maritimo have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 16 in total, with the visitors netting in two of the past five, having shipped 4 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 41 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.20 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.61 with the probability percentage of 59 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.20 BTTS - No @ 1.61

Benfica vs Maritimo Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
BTTS - No @ 1.61
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Benfica vs Maritimo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join WhatsApp
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
parimatch
$25 Free Bet
Review Go to Parimatch
Our Rating: 9/10
10bet
€200 Bonus
Review Go to 10Bet
Our Rating: 8.5/10
pinnacle
High Odds
Review Go to Pinnacle
Our Rating: 8/10
sportingbet
€/$25 Bonus
Review Go to Sportingbet
Our Rating: 7.5/10
Today's Key stats