» » Italy vs Ukraine Prediction & Betting tips 10.10.2018

Italy vs Ukraine Prediction & Betting tips 10.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
Italy vs Ukraine Prediction & Betting tips 10.10.2018
Match status: WORLD: Friendly International
Kick-off:
Venue: Stadio Luigi Ferraris
Italy vs Ukraine Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Wednesday' October 10, 2018, when Italy host visitors Ukraine in a Friendly match at what is set to be the Stadio Luigi Ferraris. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Italy come into this game on the back of one win, two draws and two losses (LDDLW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.83 that the home side win (a 52 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Ukraine, who are with four wins and one draw (WWWDW) from their last five games, are priced at 4.86 (a 21 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.40 - the probability of 27% to take place.
Italy to win @ 1.83 Draw @ 3.40 Ukraine to win @ 4.86

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Italy vs Ukraine match is estimated at the price of 2.31 by 1xBet, which equals a 44 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.68 to go through at full time - which is 56 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 2.31 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.68

Will both of them score?

Italy managed to keep a clean sheet in none of their last five matches as Ukraine have done so in two in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 5 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 9 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 47 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.04 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.85 with the probability percentage of 53 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.04 BTTS - No @ 1.85

Italy vs Ukraine Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
X2 @ 2.01 (1/1)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Italy vs Ukraine
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join YouTube
+5
More Today's Betting Tips
Today, 19:30
Getafe v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:30
Getafe v Real Madrid 36 19 45 68 32 62 38 View
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.89
+1
26 Apr 09:50 Melbourne v Central Coast
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
26 Apr 09:50 Melbourne v Central Coast 62 25 13 63 37 63 37 View
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.40
0
26 Apr 17:00 Vendsyssel FF v Randers
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
26 Apr 17:00 Vendsyssel FF v Randers 26 34 40 55 45 49 51 View
Pick: 2 (0.0 AH) | Odds: 1.64
0
26 Apr 17:00 Aalborg v Hobro
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
26 Apr 17:00 Aalborg v Hobro 53 27 20 61 39 59 41 View
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.66
0
26 Apr 17:30 Basaksehir v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
26 Apr 17:30 Basaksehir v Goztepe 72 20 8 63 37 44 56 View
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.51
+1
26 Apr 18:30 FC Augsburg v Bayer 04
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
26 Apr 18:30 FC Augsburg v Bayer 04 29 23 48 75 25 68 32 View
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
0
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10