Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » AC Milan vs Inter Betting Tips & Prediction 04.03.2018

AC Milan vs Inter Betting Tips & Prediction 04.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: Postponed
AC Milan vs Inter Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Sunday March 04, 2018, when AC Milan host visitors Inter in a Serie A match at what is set to be the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: ITALY: Serie A - Round 27
Kick-off:
Venue: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

AC Milan - 7th on 44 points in the Serie A table - come into this game on the back of five wins (WWWWW) and can be backed at the odds of 2.54 that the home side win (a 37 percent probability) with 10Bet.

Inter, who are in 4th place on 51 points and with two wins, two draws and one loss (WLWDD) from their last five games, are priced at 3.10 (a 29 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.00 - the probability of 34% to take place.
AC Milan to win @ 2.54 Draw @ 3.00 Inter to win @ 3.10

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the AC Milan vs Inter match is estimated at the price of 2.10 by 10Bet, which equals a 54 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.70 to go through at full time - which is 46 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 10Bet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 2.10 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.70

Will both of them score?

AC Milan managed to keep a clean sheet in five of their last five matches as Inter have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 8 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 6 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 46 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.80 with 10Bet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.95 with the probability percentage of 54 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.80 BTTS - No @ 1.95

AC Milan vs Inter Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
BTTS @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AC Milan vs Inter
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

0 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and WhatsApp chat right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 1