Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Valencia vs Betis Betting tips & Prediction 04.03.2018

Valencia vs Betis Betting tips & Prediction 04.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
Valencia vs Betis Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Sunday March 04, 2018, when Valencia host visitors Betis in a La Liga match at what is set to be the Estadio de Mestalla. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: SPAIN: LaLiga - Round 27
Venue: Estadio de Mestalla

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Valencia - 4th on 50 points in the La Liga table - come into this game on the back of three wins, one draw and one loss (DWWWL) and can be backed at the odds of 1.50 that the home side win (a 59 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Betis, who are in 9th place on 37 points and with three wins, one draw and one loss (DWLWW) from their last five games, are priced at 6.50 (a 20 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 4.33 - the probability of 21% to take place.
Valencia to win @ 1.50 Draw @ 4.33 Betis to win @ 6.50

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Valencia vs Betis match is estimated at the price of 1.44 by 1xBet, which equals a 33 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.70 to go through at full time - which is 67 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.44 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.70

Will both of them score?

Valencia managed to keep a clean sheet in none of their last five matches as Betis have done so in three in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 8 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 8 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 59 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.57 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.25 with the probability percentage of 41 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.57 BTTS - No @ 2.25

Valencia vs Betis Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Win 1 @ 1.50
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Valencia vs Betis
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

0 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and WhatsApp chat right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 1