Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Cagliari vs Napoli Betting Tips & Prediction 26.02.2018

Cagliari vs Napoli Betting Tips & Prediction 26.02.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-5
Cagliari vs Napoli Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Monday February 26, 2018, when Cagliari host visitors Napoli in a Serie A match at what is set to be the Sardegna Arena. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: ITALY: Serie A - Round 26
Kick-off:
Venue: Sardegna Arena

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Cagliari - 14th on 25 points in the Serie A table - come into this game on the back of one win, two draws and two losses (LDWDL) and can be backed at the odds of 10.00 that the home side win (a 15 percent probability) with Parimatch.

Napoli, who are in 1st place on 66 points and with four wins and one loss (WWLWW) from their last five games, are priced at 1.33 (a 62 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 5.00 - the probability of 23% to take place.
Cagliari to win @ 10.00 Draw @ 5.00 Napoli to win @ 1.33

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Cagliari vs Napoli match is estimated at the price of 1.70 by Parimatch, which equals a 44 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.10 to go through at full time - which is 56 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at Parimatch Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.70 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.10

Will both of them score?

Cagliari managed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last five matches as Napoli have done so in three in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 5 in total, with the visitors netting in five of the past five, having shipped 10 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 48 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.95 with Parimatch Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.80 with the probability percentage of 52 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.95 BTTS - No @ 1.80

Cagliari vs Napoli Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
AH2 (-1.0) @ 1.50
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cagliari vs Napoli
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

0 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and WhatsApp chat right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 1