» » RB Leipzig vs FC Koln Betting Tips & Prediction 25.02.2018

RB Leipzig vs FC Koln Betting Tips & Prediction 25.02.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
Match status: GERMANY: Bundesliga - Round 24
Kick-off:
Venue: Red Bull Arena
RB Leipzig vs FC Koln Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Sunday February 25, 2018, when RB Leipzig host visitors FC Koln in a Bundesliga match at what is set to be the Red Bull Arena. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

RB Leipzig - 5th on 38 points in the Bundesliga table - come into this game on the back of three wins and two losses (LLWWW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.55 that the home side win (a 62 percent probability) with Parimatch.

FC Koln, who are in 18th place on 14 points and with one win, two draws and two losses (DLLDW) from their last five games, are priced at 6.50 (a 16 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 4.00 - the probability of 22% to take place.
RB Leipzig to win @ 1.55 Draw @ 4.00 FC Koln to win @ 6.50

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the RB Leipzig vs FC Koln match is estimated at the price of 1.66 by Parimatch, which equals a 42 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.14 to go through at full time - which is 58 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at Parimatch Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.66 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.14

Will both of them score?

RB Leipzig managed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last five matches as FC Koln have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 7 in total, with the visitors netting in five of the past five, having shipped 8 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 53 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.80 with Parimatch Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.95 with the probability percentage of 47 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.80 BTTS - No @ 1.95

RB Leipzig vs FC Koln Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Win 1 @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on RB Leipzig vs FC Koln
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1
More Today's Betting Tips
Today, 19:00
Reims v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:00
Reims v Paris SG 23 24 53 71 29 60 40 HF/FT - 2/2
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.10
Today, 19:05
Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Marseille v Montpellier 49 31 20 58 42 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.52
Today, 19:05
FC Utrecht v Vitesse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
FC Utrecht v Vitesse 48 34 18 60 40 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
Today, 19:05
Nimes v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Nimes v Lyon 33 26 41 61 39 62 38 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:05
Rennes v Lille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Rennes v Lille 27 36 37 55 45 64 36 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.50
Today, 19:05
Nice v Monaco
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:05
Nice v Monaco 38 31 31 49 51 51 49 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.75
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10