Inter Star vs Ngozi City Prediction 27.03.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: Post.
15:00 Inter Star v Ngozi City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Inter Star v Ngozi City 52 22 26 39 61 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.58
Match status: BURUNDI: Primus League - Round 27
Kick-off:
Venue: "" in.
Inter Star welcome Ngozi City for a Other leagues match on . Read on for our Inter Star v Ngozi City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Inter Star are 1.78 to win at home against Ngozi City, who are 4.40 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Inter Star has a 52% chance of winning while Ngozi City's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Who will win?

Inter Star vs Ngozi City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Under 2.5 goals have been scored in each of the last 5 meetings between these two clubs.
Under 2.5 goals have been scored in 5 of Inter Star’s last 6 matches.
Under 2.5 goals have been scored in 3 of Ngozi City’s last 6 matches.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.58
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Inter Star vs Ngozi City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Inter Star vs Ngozi City Prediction 27.03.2020