Juventus Managua vs Ferretti Prediction 26.03.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
01:00 Juventus Managua v Ferretti
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01:00 Juventus Managua v Ferretti 35 35 30 45 55 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.87
Juventus Managua welcome Ferretti for a Other leagues match on . Read on for our Juventus Managua v Ferretti Prediction and Betting Tips.

Juventus Managua are 1.86 to win at home against Ferretti, who are 3.96 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.36 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Juventus Managua has a 35% chance of winning while Ferretti's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Juventus Managua vs Ferretti Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Under 2,5 goals have been scored in 4 of the last 7 meetings between these two clubs.

Under 2.5 goals have been scored in 3 of Juventus’ last 6 matches.

Under 2.5 goals have been scored in 5 of Walter Ferretti’s last 6 matches.

Both teams have won just two of their last 6 matches in all competitions.

Juventus have drawn more league games than any other team this season (4).

Each of Walter Ferretti’s 3 draws this season have arrived on the road.
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.87
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Juventus Managua vs Ferretti
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Juventus Managua vs Ferretti Prediction 26.03.2020