Shan Utd vs Southern Myanmar Prediction 24.03.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: Post.
11:30 Shan United v Southern Myanmar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
11:30 Shan United v Southern Myanmar 70 20 10 75 25 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HT/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 1.65
Shan United welcome Southern Myanmar for a Other leagues match on . Read on for our Shan United v Southern Myanmar Prediction and Betting Tips.

Shan United are 1.24 to win at home against Southern Myanmar, who are 8.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.35 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Shan United has a 70% chance of winning while Southern Myanmar's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Who will win the match?

Shan United vs Southern Myanmar Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 4 of Shan United’s last 6 matches.
Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 4 of Southern Myanmar’s last 6 matches.
Shan United have only kept 1 clean sheet in their last 6 outings and Southern Myanmar haven’t kept a clean sheet in 2020.
Our Betting Tip:
HT/FT - 1/1 @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Shan United vs Southern Myanmar
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Shan Utd vs Southern Myanmar Prediction 24.03.2020