Magwe vs Yangon Utd Prediction 24.03.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: Post.
11:30 Magwe v Yangon Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
11:30 Magwe v Yangon Utd 24 25 51 58 42 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.26
Magwe welcome Yangon Utd for a Other leagues match on . Read on for our Magwe v Yangon Utd Prediction and Betting Tips.

Magwe are 6.60 to win at home against Yangon Utd, who are 1.41 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Magwe has a 24% chance of winning while Yangon Utd's success is an estimated 51% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Who will win the match?

Magwe vs Yangon Utd Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Yangon United have won 4 of their last 6 matches.
Yangon United have won the last 3 meetings between these two clubs.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.26
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Magwe vs Yangon Utd
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Magwe vs Yangon Utd Prediction 24.03.2020