Managua FC vs Juventus Managua Prediction 23.03.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-2
01:00 Managua FC v Juventus Managua
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01:00 Managua FC v Juventus Managua 50 25 25 60 40 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win | Odds: 1.95
Match status: NICARAGUA: Liga Primera - Clausura - Round 10
Kick-off:
Venue: "" in.
Managua FC welcome Juventus Managua for a Other leagues match on . Read on for our Managua FC v Juventus Managua Prediction and Betting Tips.

Managua FC are 1.93 to win at home against Juventus Managua, who are 3.26 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.86 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Managua FC has a 50% chance of winning while Juventus Managua's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Who will win the match?

Managua FC vs Juventus Managua Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Home Win @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Managua FC vs Juventus Managua
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Managua FC vs Juventus Managua Prediction 23.03.2020