Ferroviário Do Huambo vs Progresso Prediction 22.03.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
15:00 Ferroviario Do Huambo v Progresso
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Ferroviario Do Huambo v Progresso 45 31 24 37 63 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.61
Ferroviario Do Huambo welcome Progresso for a Other leagues match on . Read on for our Ferroviario Do Huambo v Progresso Prediction and Betting Tips.

Ferroviario Do Huambo are 1.93 to win at home against Progresso, who are 4.28 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 2.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ferroviario Do Huambo has a 45% chance of winning while Progresso's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Ferroviario Do Huambo vs Progresso Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.61
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ferroviario Do Huambo vs Progresso
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Ferroviário Do Huambo vs Progresso Prediction 22.03.2020