Onze Bravos vs Petro Atletico Prediction 21.03.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
15:00 Onze Bravos v Petro Atletico
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Onze Bravos v Petro Atletico 36 32 32 20 80 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.35
Match status: ANGOLA: Girabola - Round 25
Kick-off:
Venue: "" in.
Onze Bravos welcome Petro Atletico for a Other leagues match on . Read on for our Onze Bravos v Petro Atletico Prediction and Betting Tips.

Onze Bravos are 2.78 to win at home against Petro Atletico, who are 2.55 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.03 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Onze Bravos has a 36% chance of winning while Petro Atletico's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Onze Bravos vs Petro Atletico Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.35
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Onze Bravos vs Petro Atletico
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Onze Bravos vs Petro Atletico Prediction 21.03.2020