Isloch Minsk vs Neman Prediction 21.03.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
14:00 Isloch Minsk v Neman
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Isloch Minsk v Neman 47 35 18 25 75 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.02
Isloch Minsk welcome Neman for a Other leagues match on . Read on for our Isloch Minsk v Neman Prediction and Betting Tips.

Isloch Minsk are 1.95 to win at home against Neman, who are 4.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Isloch Minsk has a 47% chance of winning while Neman's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Isloch Minsk vs Neman Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.02
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Isloch Minsk vs Neman
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Isloch Minsk vs Neman Prediction 21.03.2020