Rangers vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction 12.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
21:00 Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:00 Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen 42 22 36 50 50 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Over 1.5 | Odds: 2.06

Rangers welcome Bayer Leverkusen for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen Prediction and Betting Tips.

Rangers are 3.50 to win at home against Bayer Leverkusen, who are 2.30 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.38 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Rangers has a 42% chance of winning while Bayer Leverkusen's success is an estimated 36% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Rangers vs Bayer Leverkusen Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Rangers’ last four competitive games all ended via a 1-0 scoreline and were goalless at half-time (W2, L2).

Six of Leverkusen’s last eight competitive victories witnessed both teams score.

Just one of Leverkusen’s last 51 competitive games produced a goalless draw.
Our Betting Tip:
Away Over 1.5 @ 2.06
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rangers vs Bayer Leverkusen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rangers vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction 12.02.2020