Sheffield Wed vs Manchester City Prediction 04.03.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20:45 Sheffield Wed v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:45 Sheffield Wed v Man City 19 13 68 80 20 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 1.55
Sheffield Wed welcome Man City for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our Sheffield Wed v Man City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sheffield Wed are 16.00 to win at home against Man City, who are 1.21 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 7.90 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sheffield Wed has a 19% chance of winning while Man City's success is an estimated 68% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 13 per cent.

Sheffield Wed vs Man City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Sheff Wed have been shown a single yellow card from two FA Cup appearances

Sheff Wed have conceded six first-half goals across their last four matches.

None of Man City’s last four FA Cup away fixtures vs lower-league opposition have ended level (W3, L1).

City averaged 3.00 goals beyond the hour mark across the last two of those above matches.
Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 2/2 @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sheffield Wed vs Man City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sheffield Wed vs Manchester City Prediction 04.03.2020