Sheffield Utd vs Brighton Prediction 22.20.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
16:00 Sheffield Utd v Brighton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Sheffield Utd v Brighton 54 28 18 61 39 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win | Odds: 2.04
Sheffield Utd welcome Brighton for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Sheffield Utd v Brighton Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sheffield Utd are 2.04 to win at home against Brighton, who are 4.26 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.36 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sheffield Utd has a 54% chance of winning while Brighton's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Sheffield Utd vs Brighton Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Sheff Utd won the last H2H meeting 1-0 and received three yellow cards after the 70th minute.

Sheff Utd have been ahead at half-time in just six PL matches this season (23.08%).

Brighton’s previous two PL away clashes have both contained over 3.5 total goals.

Sheff Utd have won their last 3 matches against Brighton in all competitions.

Sheff Utd have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Brighton in all competitions.

Brighton have failed to win 11 of their last 12 away matches (Premier League).
Our Betting Tip:
Home Win @ 2.04
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sheffield Utd vs Brighton
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sheffield Utd vs Brighton Prediction 22.20.2020