Eintracht Frankfurt vs Salzburg Prediction 20.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
18:55 Eintracht Frankfurt v Salzburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:55 Eintracht Frankfurt v Salzburg 33 30 37 71 29 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.75
Eintracht Frankfurt welcome Salzburg for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Eintracht Frankfurt v Salzburg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Eintracht Frankfurt are 2.23 to win at home against Salzburg, who are 3.22 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Eintracht Frankfurt has a 33% chance of winning while Salzburg's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Salzburg Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There’s been at least one goal after the 85th minute in Frankfurt’s last four home games.

Salzburg’s last five away matches saw at least one goal after the 75th minute.

Frankfurt’s last five competitive draws, and Salzburg’s last eight, all saw both teams score.

Salzburg have won 9 of their last 11 matches (Europa League).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Salzburg's last 10 games (Europa League).
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Eintracht Frankfurt vs Salzburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Eintracht Frankfurt vs Salzburg Prediction 20.02.2020