Mainz vs FC Schalke Prediction 16.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
18:00 Mainz v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Mainz v Schalke 28 29 43 61 39 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Win | Odds: 2.63
Mainz welcome Schalke for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Mainz v Schalke Prediction and Betting Tips.

Mainz are 2.86 to win at home against Schalke, who are 2.63 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.42 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Mainz has a 28% chance of winning while Schalke's success is an estimated 43% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Mainz vs Schalke Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

None of the last eleven H2H encounters have finished in a draw, with Schalke winning eight compared to Mainz’s three.

Mainz have only recorded one half-time victory at home this Bundesliga season.

Schalke have conceded in the 80th-minute or later in four of their previous six away league fixtures.

Mainz have lost their last 4 home matches (Bundesliga).

Schalke have won 6 of their last 7 matches against Mainz in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Away Win @ 2.63
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Mainz vs Schalke
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Mainz vs FC Schalke Prediction 16.02.2020