Hull City vs Swansea Prediction 14.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-4
20:45 Hull City v Swansea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:45 Hull City v Swansea 34 29 37 51 49 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Win | Odds: 2.32
Hull City welcome Swansea for a Championship match on . Read on for our Hull City v Swansea Prediction and Betting Tips.


Hull City are 3.14 to win at home against Swansea, who are 2.32 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Hull City has a 34% chance of winning while Swansea's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Hull City vs Swansea Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Hull have lost at both HT/FT in their last four Championship home matches.

Hull have won 7 of their last 8 home matches against Swansea in all competitions.

Hull have lost their last 4 home matches (Championship).

Hull have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Swansea in all competitions.

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Swansea's last 3 away games (Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
Away Win @ 2.32
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hull City vs Swansea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Hull City vs Swansea Prediction 14.02.2020