Wigan vs Middlesbrough Prediction 11.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
20:45 Wigan v Middlesbrough
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:45 Wigan v Middlesbrough 38 31 31 49 51 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.68
Wigan welcome Middlesbrough for a Championship match on . Read on for our Wigan v Middlesbrough Prediction and Betting Tips.


Wigan are 2.63 to win at home against Middlesbrough, who are 3.02 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.08 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Wigan has a 38% chance of winning while Middlesbrough's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Who will win the match?

Wigan vs Middlesbrough Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Wigan have drawn their last 3 home matches against Middlesbrough in all competitions.

Wigan have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches against Middlesbrough in all competitions.

Middlesbrough have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches against Wigan in all competitions.

Middlesbrough are undefeated in their last 10 matches against Wigan in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wigan vs Middlesbrough
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Wigan vs Middlesbrough Prediction 11.02.2020