Fiorentina vs Atalanta Prediction 08.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
15:00 Fiorentina v Atalanta
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Fiorentina v Atalanta 28 30 42 64 36 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.65
Fiorentina welcome Atalanta for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Fiorentina v Atalanta Prediction and Betting Tips.


Fiorentina are 4.26 to win at home against Atalanta, who are 1.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.84 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Fiorentina has a 28% chance of winning while Atalanta's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Fiorentina vs Atalanta Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Fiorentina have conceded four of their last six competitive goals beyond the 60th minute.

There’s been over 2.5 goals in 12 of Atalanta’s 15 competitive road trips this season.

There’s been over 2.5 goals and both teams have scored in each of the last five competitive H2Hs.

Fiorentina are undefeated in their last 19 home matches against Atalanta in all competitions.

Fiorentina have scored at least 2 goals in 13 of their last 15 home matches against Atalanta in all competitions. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Atalanta's last 10 games (Serie A).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Fiorentina vs Atalanta
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Fiorentina vs Atalanta Prediction 08.02.2020