FC Schalke vs Paderborn Prediction 08.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
15:30 Schalke v Paderborn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:30 Schalke v Paderborn 59 27 14 59 41 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.95

Schalke welcome Paderborn for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Schalke v Paderborn Prediction and Betting Tips.


Schalke are 1.54 to win at home against Paderborn, who are 6.45 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Schalke has a 59% chance of winning while Paderborn's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Schalke vs Paderborn Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Three of Schalke’s last four Bundesliga home wins came via a one-goal margin.

Paderborn are yet to score in both halves of a Bundesliga away game.

The last three Bundesliga H2Hs have seen at least one goal after the 75th minute.

Schalke have won their last 5 matches against Paderborn in all competitions.

Schalke are undefeated in their last 9 home matches (Bundesliga).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Paderborn's last 3 away games (Bundesliga).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 To Nil @ 2.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Schalke vs Paderborn
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Schalke vs Paderborn Prediction 08.02.2020