AS Roma vs Bologna Prediction 07.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
20:45 AS Roma v Bologna
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:45 AS Roma v Bologna 55 26 19 67 33 67 33
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.42
AS Roma welcome Bologna for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our AS Roma v Bologna Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for AS Roma has a 55% chance of winning while Bologna's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

AS Roma vs Bologna Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

A clear majority (15) of Roma’s 22 SA games have seen the first-half result replicated at full-time.

Bologna have picked up the highest tally of yellow cards so far this SA season (72).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Bologna's last 7 away games (Serie A).
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.42
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AS Roma vs Bologna
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » AS Roma vs Bologna Prediction 07.02.2020