Nantes vs Paris SG Prediction 04.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
21:05 Nantes v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:05 Nantes v Paris SG 16 20 64 66 34 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 1.90
Nantes welcome Paris SG for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nantes v Paris SG Prediction and Betting Tips.


Nantes are 9.10 to win at home against Paris SG, who are 1.34 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.55 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Nantes has a 16% chance of winning while Paris SG's success is an estimated 64% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Nantes vs Paris SG Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Nantes’ win-rate as L1 home outsiders since the start of 2018/19 is 60% (W3, L2).

Five of Nantes’ six L1 home wins this term have yielded a 1-0 scoreline.

PSG are still the only L1 side yet to concede a goal within the opening half-hour of any away league game this campaign.

PSG have won 18 of their last 19 matches against Nantes in all competitions.

PSG have scored at least 2 goals in their last 10 matches (Ligue 1).

PSG have scored at least 2 goals in 15 of their last 17 matches against Nantes in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 2/2 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nantes vs Paris SG
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nantes vs Paris SG Prediction 04.02.2020