Juventus vs Fiorentina Prediction 02.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
12:30 Juventus v Fiorentina
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
12:30 Juventus v Fiorentina 68 21 11 71 29 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.95

Juventus welcome Fiorentina for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Juventus v Fiorentina Prediction and Betting Tips.


Juventus are 1.36 to win at home against Fiorentina, who are 10.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.25 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Juventus has a 68% chance of winning while Fiorentina's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Juventus vs Fiorentina Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Juventus have won 8 of their last 10 home matches against Fiorentina in all competitions. Juventus have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Fiorentina in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 2.5 @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Juventus vs Fiorentina
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Juventus vs Fiorentina Prediction 02.02.2020