Dortmund vs Union Berlin Prediction 01.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-0
15:30 Dortmund v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:30 Dortmund v Union Berlin 66 21 13 75 25 63 37
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50

Dortmund welcome Union Berlin for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Dortmund v Union Berlin Prediction and Betting Tips.


Dortmund are 1.27 to win at home against Union Berlin, who are 12.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.65 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Dortmund has a 66% chance of winning while Union Berlin's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Dortmund vs Union Berlin Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Borussia Dortmund have scored at least 2 goals in 25 of their last 26 home matches (Bundesliga).



There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Borussia Dortmund's last 10 games (Bundesliga).

Borussia Dortmund are undefeated in their last 10 home matches (Bundesliga).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Union Berlin's last 6 away games (Bundesliga).

Union Berlin have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Bundesliga).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & BTTS @ 2.50
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dortmund vs Union Berlin
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Dortmund vs Union Berlin Prediction 01.02.2020