Liverpool vs Southampton Prediction 01.02.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
16:00 Liverpool v Southampton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Liverpool v Southampton 65 22 13 69 31 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Under 3.5 | Odds: 2.19

Liverpool welcome Southampton for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Liverpool v Southampton Prediction and Betting Tips.

Liverpool are 1.30 to win at home against Southampton, who are 12.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.95 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Liverpool has a 65% chance of winning while Southampton's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Liverpool vs Southampton Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Liverpool have won their last 19 home matches (Premier League).

Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in 29 of their last 33 matches (Premier League).

Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 11 matches (Premier League).

Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in 8 of their last 9 matches (Premier League).

Liverpool have won their last 5 matches against Southampton in all competitions.

Southampton have won their last 4 away matches (Premier League).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Under 3.5 @ 2.19
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Liverpool vs Southampton
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Liverpool vs Southampton Prediction 01.02.2020