Derby vs Stoke City Prediction 31.01.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
20:45 Derby v Stoke City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:45 Derby v Stoke City 42 29 29 52 48 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 & Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.26
Derby welcome Stoke City for a Championship match on . Read on for our Derby v Stoke City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Derby are 2.83 to win at home against Stoke City, who are 2.72 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.16 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Derby has a 42% chance of winning while Stoke City's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Derby vs Stoke City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Stoke have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (Championship).

Derby have won their last 3 home matches (Championship).

Derby have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Stoke in all competitions.

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Stoke's last 3 games (Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
X2 & Under 2.5 @ 2.26
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Derby vs Stoke City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Derby vs Stoke City Prediction 31.01.2020