Utrecht vs Den Haag Prediction 24.01.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
20:00 Utrecht v Den Haag
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Utrecht v Den Haag 64 21 15 71 29 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 -1.5 Handicap | Odds: 2.13

Utrecht welcome Den Haag for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Utrecht v Den Haag Prediction and Betting Tips.

Utrecht are 1.43 to win at home against Den Haag, who are 6.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Utrecht has a 64% chance of winning while Den Haag's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Utrecht vs Den Haag Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 -1.5 Handicap @ 2.13
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Utrecht vs Den Haag
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Utrecht vs Den Haag Prediction 24.01.2020