Crystal Palace vs Southampton Prediction 21.01.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
20:30 Crystal Palace v Southampton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Crystal Palace v Southampton 34 31 35 46 54 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 1.75

Crystal Palace welcome Southampton for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Crystal Palace v Southampton Prediction and Betting Tips.


Crystal Palace are 2.98 to win at home against Southampton, who are 2.62 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.28 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Crystal Palace has a 34% chance of winning while Southampton's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Crystal Palace vs Southampton Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

The 16th-45th minute period has produced no goals either way across Palace’s last six PL home games.

Southampton’s PL win-rate of 45.45% as an away outsider in 2019/20 is the best amongst clubs not involved in European competition this term.

None of the last six PL H2Hs held at Selhurst Park have seen both teams score before half-time.
Our Betting Tip:
2 DNB @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Crystal Palace vs Southampton
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Crystal Palace vs Southampton Prediction 21.01.2020