Rizespor vs Genclerbirligi Prediction 20.01.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
18:00 Rizespor v Genclerbirligi
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Rizespor v Genclerbirligi 41 29 30 57 43 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.94
Rizespor welcome Genclerbirligi for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Rizespor v Genclerbirligi Prediction and Betting Tips.


Rizespor are 2.37 to win at home against Genclerbirligi, who are 3.16 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.46 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Rizespor has a 41% chance of winning while Genclerbirligi's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Rizespor vs Genclerbirligi Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Genclerbirligi's last 7 games (Super Lig).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Rizespor's last 3 home games (Super Lig).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.94
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rizespor vs Genclerbirligi
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rizespor vs Genclerbirligi Prediction 20.01.2020