Zwolle vs Utrecht Prediction 17.01.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-3
20:00 Zwolle v Utrecht
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Zwolle v Utrecht 26 27 47 76 24 69 31
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.78

Zwolle welcome Utrecht for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Zwolle v Utrecht Prediction and Betting Tips.


Zwolle are 3.34 to win at home against Utrecht, who are 2.02 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.92 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Zwolle has a 26% chance of winning while Utrecht's success is an estimated 47% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Zwolle vs Utrecht Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in PEC Zwolle's last 12 home games (Eredivisie).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of FC Utrecht's last 10 games (Eredivisie).

PEC Zwolle have conceded at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 10 home matches (Eredivisie).

FC Utrecht have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against PEC Zwolle in all competitions.

There have been three red cards shown across the last three H2Hs, though none have gone to Zwolle.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Zwolle vs Utrecht
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Zwolle vs Utrecht Prediction 17.01.2020