AC Milan vs SPAL Prediction 15.01.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
18:00 AC Milan v SPAL
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 AC Milan v SPAL 60 25 15 49 51 38 62
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
AC Milan welcome SPAL for a match on . Read on for our AC Milan v SPAL Prediction and Betting Tips.

AC Milan are 1.43 to win at home against SPAL, who are 7.40 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for AC Milan has a 60% chance of winning while SPAL's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

AC Milan vs SPAL Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

AC Milan have failed to score in 7 of their last 8 matches (Coppa Italia).

AC Milan have won their last 5 matches against SPAL 2013 in all competitions.

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 7 of AC Milan's last 8 games (Coppa Italia).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in SPAL 2013's last 3 games (Coppa Italia).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.07
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AC Milan vs SPAL
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » AC Milan vs SPAL Prediction 15.01.2020