Parma Calcio vs Lecce Prediction and Tips 13.01.2020

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
20:45 Parma v Lecce
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:45 Parma v Lecce 55 25 20 59 41 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 3.26
Parma vs Lecce Prediction Parma welcome Lecce for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Parma v Lecce Prediction and Betting Tips.


Parma are 1.78 to win at home against Lecce, who are 4.76 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.98 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Parma has a 55% chance of winning while Lecce's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Parma vs Lecce Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Parma suffered a humiliating defeat by the hands of Atalanta last time out, while Lecce were stunned at home by a late winner against Udinese.

Liverani's men need points to stay out of the relegation battle, while D'Aversa's side will hope to put in a better performance than in Bergamo despite a couple of absences up front.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 To Nil @ 3.26
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Parma vs Lecce
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Parma Calcio vs Lecce Prediction and Tips 13.01.2020