Standard Liege vs Gent Prediction 26.12.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20:30 Standard Liege v Gent
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Standard Liege v Gent 39 33 28 58 42 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.74
Standard Liege welcome Gent for a Belgium Jupiler League match on . Read on for our Standard Liege v Gent Prediction and Betting Tips.


Standard Liege are 2.48 to win at home against Gent, who are 2.70 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.64 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Standard Liege has a 39% chance of winning while Gent's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Standard Liege vs Gent Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Standard Liege have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches against Gent in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Standard Liege's last 7 games (Jupiler League).

Standard Liege are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 home matches (Jupiler League).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Standard Liege vs Gent
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Standard Liege vs Gent Prediction 26.12.2019