Dortmund vs RB Leipzig Prediction 17.12.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-3
20:30 Dortmund v RB Leipzig
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Dortmund v RB Leipzig 40 31 29 74 26 66 34
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.70
Dortmund welcome RB Leipzig for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Dortmund v RB Leipzig Prediction and Betting Tips.

Dortmund are 2.25 to win at home against RB Leipzig, who are 3.20 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Dortmund has a 40% chance of winning while RB Leipzig's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Dortmund vs RB Leipzig Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dortmund vs RB Leipzig
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Dortmund vs RB Leipzig Prediction 17.12.2019