Alaves vs Leganes Prediction 13.12.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
21:00 Alaves v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:00 Alaves v Leganes 43 31 26 32 68 33 67
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.05
Alaves welcome Leganes for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Alaves v Leganes Prediction and Betting Tips.

Alaves are 2.71 to win at home against Leganes, who are 3.06 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.05 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Alaves has a 43% chance of winning while Leganes's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Alaves vs Leganes Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Alavés have won the ‘race to five corners’ just once at home this LL season.

All but one of Leganés’ last six away LL games have produced fewer than 2.5 total goals, as have all but one of the last five H2H meetings at any venue.

Deportivo Alaves have drawn their last 4 home matches against Leganes in all competitions.

Leganes are undefeated in their last 11 matches against Deportivo Alaves in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Draw @ 3.05
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Alaves vs Leganes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Alaves vs Leganes Prediction 13.12.2019