FC Copenhagen vs Malmo FF Prediction 12.12.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
18:55 FC Copenhagen v Malmo FF
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:55 FC Copenhagen v Malmo FF 51 24 25 48 52 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.77
FC Copenhagen welcome Malmo FF for a Europa League match on . Read on for our FC Copenhagen v Malmo FF Prediction and Betting Tips.


FC Copenhagen are 2.38 to win at home against Malmo FF, who are 3.30 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for FC Copenhagen has a 51% chance of winning while Malmo FF's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

FC Copenhagen vs Malmo FF Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Malmö have kept a clean sheet in five of their last six competitive away matches.

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Copenhagen's last 6 games (UEFA Europa League).

Copenhagen are undefeated in their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Copenhagen vs Malmo FF
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Copenhagen vs Malmo FF Prediction 12.12.2019